1. There is nothing wrong w/ hippies people. Hygiene, some of you say, but dogs would probably say YOU smell pretty bad.
2. I know a hippie, his name is Stele. Stele wouldn’t hurt a fly. Stele actually kinda wants to save the earth, and what the HELL is wrong w/ that ?! Stele has a couple of websites that I’m a big fan of. . . I being Emily Dawn Stine or @emilydstine @emmyappleseed if you DIG twitter…. the first is HTTP://ECOFX.ORG this site measures your carbon FOOTPRINT. . . one pair of flipflops at a time.
3. Another site is http://xoearth.org which congratulates you for being a conservationist by asking you to proudly wear the brand “XO” on your arm or hand. IT’S THE PEACE SIGN FOR THE ECOCITIZEN. It’s a statement of yea so I use a waterbottle instead of wasting plastic bottles, so what?! go away! if you mean, then go away, if you CONSERVATIONIST eco citizen, then XO! It’s a way to say “Yea, I wanna save the earth, XO!” That’s all. Just XO.
4. Why XO @emilydstine? Well, here’s why the X is for homo sapien sapien the primate so cool they named it twice. Usually squished in there is a little circle for the head and the O is for the earth.
5. Stele and I were talking and we were wondering who is the foil to http://xoearth.org? [cough cough Dick Cheney] and what would this foil look like? Basically it would be a No Smoking sign encircling the earth next to a $ dollar sign. It means “Yea I know this is probably bad for the earth but I like money, so oh well.”
6. I get it. Money is fun, or it can be fun. But here is the thing you got to remember about MONEY & POWER. . . just make it tenable for the SURVIVAL of homo sapiens sapiens the primate so cool they named it twice.
7. Your daughter, your grandson, your future children. . . you gotta make sure the EARTH is still around [get it, round? haha] for them. If not well then man, you and your granddaughter are SOL [that means Shit out of LUCK]. We wouldn’t want that happening.
So help me & my hippie friend Stele save the EARTH. Sign a pledge on http://ecofx.org. Use LESS! That’s it. You don’t have to drive a car made out of hemp, we’re not even sure if that is possible. Just use less, buy less, recycle more. Just TRY! Above all try. PLEASE…. It’s not for me, it is for tomorrow.
Oh yea and read my blog [shameless plug] http://emmyappleseed.tumblr.com
emily d stine
chief intellectual goddess
emmy appleseed moo.COW PRO duck SHINS