Today’s question can be one of the most important questions, if not the most important question, for many bloggers. Why do you blog? If you run a website which is not a blog, why do you run that website?
Different reasons you blog
There could be a lot of reasons why you may be blogging. You may do it for personal reasons, and you may be blogging for non-personal reasons. Some of the specific, different reasons you may blog is because you may want to:
- Write personal opinions to share with others.
- Earn money directly through ads on your blog.
- Keep an online diary.
- Practice skills, such as your writing, recording, and other skills.
- Establish an authority on different topics through your blog.
- Promote your offline business.
- Keep in touch with friends or family, or others online.
- Be like others, since others have blogs too.
- Pass time without being bored, and a blog helps you pass time easily.
- Maintain your job, since it may require you to blog.
- Pass a class, since your class may require you to blog or comment on some classwork-related blog.
So, why do you blog? Why do you own or run any kind of a site? Can you think of others reasons for which you may be blogging?
Please let me know what you think of the above, and what you think of this question. Thank you for reading.Follow @besz