Subscribe to SuicideNoobs on YouTube for more videos and fun, and be sure to like [thumbs up] this video!
The Riding My Survivor mutation is one of the hardest and most action intensive versus mutations yet. It is also a mutation where majority of the games you play may end with the surivors, on either team, never ever reaching the safe room or finishing the finale ever. Every infected in this versus mutation is a jockey, including the computer special infected.
This video is of Suicide Noobs playing the “Riding My Survivor” mutation on chapter 4, the finale, of Dead Center.
Facts about “Riding My Survivor” Mutation – from Suicide Noobs
- For Versus matches.
- Every infected is a jockey, including computer infected.
- All jockeys run faster, have more health and cause more damage.
- Absolutely no hordes or other zombies of any kind except Tanks.
Tips for being a Survivor in “Riding My Survivor” Mutation – from Suicide Noobs
- Keep moving!
- All players stick together like glue!
Tips for being a Jockey in “Riding My Survivor” Mutation – from Suicide Noobs
- Attack in groups! Easier to bring down 2 survivors while other confused survivors decide which survivor to help first!
- Aim for players who have low health or are alone.
Share your comments and video response, and thumbs up this video!
Have a video response to us? Go ahead and post it! Have a comment? Go ahead and share it too!Follow @besz