Subscribe to SuicideNoobs on YouTube for more videos and fun, and be sure to like [thumbs up] this video!
The Guardin’ Gnome achievement basically gives you an award when you carry the Gnome from chapter 2 of Dark Carnival all the way onto the chopper in the Chapter 5 finale of Dark Carnival. Anyone can carry the gnome onto the helicopter; everyone who needs the achievement will get the achievement then.
This is the finale chapter of Dark Carnival. Remember, anyone in the finale can take the gnome onto the helicopter, carrying the gnome with them that is, to get everyone in the team that achievement. If you are dying on the stage while your teammates escape with the gnome, you will still get the Guardin’ Gnome achievement.
Tips for Guardin’ Gnome Achievement – from Suicide Noobs
- You can start Dark Carnival Ch2 & score 750 pts in Peanut Gallery to get the gnome.
- You can use the gnome as a weapon or to push off zombies.
- Gnome will take up a lot of your viewing space. Get used to it.
- The gnome does not need to be held at all times. Drop him to fight & help teammates!
- You can drop gnome in end safe rooms. He’ll re-appear in new chapters.
- Gnome must make it onto the helicopter with any survivor in the finale.
- Anyone can carry the gnome. You can switch turns too.
- Chompsky can get stuck in holes & other places. Throw him carefully!
- You can pick up pills & adrenaline without having to drop Chompsky.
- Protect the person who’s carrying the gnome!
- Did you know CHOMPSKY is the name of the Gnome?