Subscribe to SuicideNoobs YouTube channel for more videos and fun, and be sure to like [thumbs up] this video!
The Guardin’ Gnome achievement in Left 4 Dead 2 is given to players who carry Gnome Chompsky from chapter 2 all the way to the helicopter finale of Dark Carnival. This is Chapter 2, “The Coaster”, of Dark Carnival. You can start your game directly from Chapter 2 and get the achievement after you finish the finale.
Tips for Guardin’ Gnome Achievement – from Suicide Noobs
- You need 750 points on 1st game in Dark Carnival Ch 2 to get the gnome.
- You can use the gnome as a weapon or to push off zombies.
- Gnome will take up a lot of your viewing space. Get used to it.
- The gnome does not need to be held at all times. Drop him to fight too!
- You can drop gnome in end safe rooms. He’ll re-appear in new chapters.
- Gnome must make it onto the helicopter with any survivor in the finale.
- Anyone can carry the gnome. You can switch turns too.
- Did you know that CHOMPSKY is the name of the Gnome?
Enjoy, and subscribe/like too! Thanks.